Welcome to the 15th International Conference on Web Engineering ICWE 2015!
ICWE 2015 edition
The 15th edition of ICWE is centered around the theme of “Engineering the Web in the Big Data Era”, hereby highlighting the impact Big Data has on Web engineering research. Big Data promises new data usages contributing to a change in our business practices. As the Web is a valuable producer and consumer of Big Data, it is imperative to analyse what are the implications of the Big Data phenomenon on Web engineering.
ICWE 2015 is innovating with the introduction of eight major research tracks that are aimed to focus expertise and create a strong identity for the Web engineering community. We are welcoming research and industrial contributions in all tracks.
In addition, ICWE also welcomes demonstrations and posters, PhD Symposium papers, tutorials, and workshops proposals. Please check the submission instructions in the different tracks.
ICWE 2015 best papers will be invited for a special issue of the JCR indexed Journal of Web Engineering!
The International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE), is the prime yearly international conference on the different aspects of designing, building, maintaining and using Web applications. ICWE is supported by the International Society for the Web Engineering (ISWE), and brings together researchers and practitioners from various disciplines in academia and industry to tackle the emerging challenges in the engineering of Web applications and in the problems of its associated technologies, as well as the impact of those technologies on society and culture.
ICWE 2015 will be held on June 23-26, 2015, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It is the 15th edition of the conference.
- 29/06/2015: Photos are available on Flickr here.
- 25/06/2015: You can download the slides of Peter Mika’s keynote here (bottom of the page).
- 24/06/2015: You can download the slides of Mike Thelwall’s keynote here (bottom of the page).
- 24/06/2015: The three best paper candidates are listed here. Be sure to visit the presentations on Thursday and Friday.
- 23/06/2015: The ICWE 2015 meta data, represented in rdf/xml, can be downloaded here, and the corresponding SPARQL endpoint is http://18.104.22.168:8896/sparql (thanks to Cord Wiljes).
- 29/05/2015: The official program is now available here!
- 07/04/2015: The titles and authors of accepted papers are published and can be found in the Progam menu.
- 31/03/2015: The speakers and titles of the two tutorials at ICWE can be seen here.
- 30/03/2015: Registration is now open!
- 11/03/2015: Have a look at our extensive social programme that will be offered to ICWE 2015 attendees.
- 13/02/2015: All four ICWE 2015 workshops are known. Check the Workshops page for more info.
- 07/02/2015: The abstract submission deadline was extended to 19/02/2015
- 06/02/2015: The first two workshops at ICWE 2015 are known. Have a look at the Workshops page!
- 27/01/2015: All three keynote speakers have released title and abstract of their talk.
- 14/01/2015: Title and abstract for two of the keynote speakers are published here.
- 08/12/2014: The official poster for ICWE2015 is now available for download.
- 03/12/2014: The third keynote speaker is confirmed.
- 04/11/2014: Two keynote speakers are already confirmed
- 30/10/2014: All other calls are online and can be found in the Submissions menu
- 29/10/2014: Track descriptions are available in the Tracks menu
- 25/09/2014: The call for papers is now online